Technology Teacher Resume Samples
Technology Teachers present students technology education concepts and assess their academic progress. Usual work activities performed by these instructors include teaching theory and skills, developing learning materials, assigning homework, grading tests, and answering to student inquiries. Based on our collection of resume examples, Technology Teachers should demonstrate expertise in their teaching area, instruction skills, communication, and the ability to motivate students. Those seeking to work as Technology Teachers should hold at least a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
Looking for job listings? Check out our Technology Teacher Jobs page.
Director of Technology, Pk-8th Technology Teacher
Developed and Instructed computers and technology classes for 3 years old through 8th grade
- Implemented a stimulating technology program to promote the application of technology for students, faculty, and staff
- Trained faculty and staff to assist with integration of technology and software
- Developed and maintained the schools technology infrastructure including the school-wide local area network, Internet, and computer
- Developed policies for computer use
- Assisted in the selection of both academic and administrative software and hardware
Career and Technology Teacher
Presented all class material and policies accurately and clearly for 150+ students each semester.
- Enforced both classroom, administration policies and rules at all times.
- Established positive relationships with students, parents, colleagues and administrators.
- Participated in regular training courses to keep up-to-date with new teaching methods and development in the field.
- Incorporated engaging texts to enhance literacy skills and foster a fun and engaging learning environment.
- Integrated technology into the curriculum to develop student's word processing and research skills.
Lead professional development sessions for teachers focusing on organizational functions, PLN networks, and global awareness programs
- Earned staff member of the month award in February 2012
- Guided 8 kindergarten classes in making a PowerPoint based on the alphabet, utilizing proper capitalization and punctuation, in addition to uploading a picture of an animal and adding their voice to the respective slide
- Guided 4th and 5th grade classes thru the creation of a Glogster page related to science and social studies
- Facilitated third graders in the matriculation of a PowerPoint project on soil
- Instructed 4th and 5th grade students on the creation of graphs thru the use of Microsoft Excel
- Taught and scaffolded students in grades 2nd thru 5th in typing thru the use of home-row keys
- Served as the school's Tech Contact, repairing computers, printers and SmartBoards throughout the school
Librarian/information Technology Teacher
Taught computer and library skills to students grades 5-8
- Oversaw the redevelopment of the computer lab with a professional computer consultant
- Collaborated with public librarian on development of collections
- Revived & advised [company name] Yearbook
- Organized & implemented a book club and reading incentive program
- Marketed & created special literary events related to popular authors & important holidays
Assisted in integrating technology in a cross-curricular fashion building wide at the elementary and middle school level.
- Designed and taught technology based parent workshops to increase student achievement.
- Collaborated with educators in grades B4k-8 to create project based learning tied to Common Core Curriculum.
- Facilitated virtual field trips k-4 with NASA and Ann Arbor Science Museum.
- Assisted in creating District Technology Plan.
- Served as the building-wide Compass Learning administrator responsible for setting up student and parent accounts, individual classrooms, and running administrative reports.
- Served as the elementary building STAR Reading Assessment administrator responsible for creating student accounts, giving assessments three times a year, and running all student and parent reports.
- Served as the proctor for NWEA Assessments grades 7-8, responsible for running student growth reports.
Computer Technology Teacher
Instructed 6th, 7th and 8th graders (general/ inclusion/ self-contained) in Computer
Technology theories and applications.
- Trained staff on Microsoft Applications and SASI student information system.
- Participated in computer rollout for entire school district.
- Test proctor on standardized assessments for middle and high school students.
- Wrote the curriculum for Computer Technology 6 - 8 grades.
- Managed updates on software and upgrades on hardware for two computer labs.
Industrial Technology Teacher
Currently teaching Industrial Technology 1, 2 and Projects to 7th and 8th grade
- Developed innovative curriculum for classes of 30+ students
- Facilitated new synergistic technology lab
- Directed line scheduling and grading system
- Provided a safe working environment for students; organizing space and resources
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with students, parents and staff
Implemented and supported curriculum thru the use of Technology to students K - 8
- Implemented IB skills thru the use of technology to students 6-8th
- Implemented and supported use of Preparation Program for ISAT to students 3-8th
- Provided training in Basic Computer Literacy to parents in the community
- Provided extensive technological support to teachers and school staff
- Implemented lessons for 6th grade students Princeton Review Edwards School
Technology Teacher /administrator
Purchased and installed software, including the Microsoft Suite.
- Created a simple school website.
- Developed lesson plans for grades K through 8; provided direct instruction for 18 classes per week.
- Trained teachers and administrators in the use of software packages.
- Maintained records on teachers' technology certifications.
- Performed basic computer maintenance on Computer Lab machines.
- Installed and updated the grading database; performed updates as required.
- Created and maintained network id's and passwords; monitored Exchange Server.
Computer Technology Teacher
Trained individual students to increase their computer skill, logical and reasoning skills.
- Ensured classroom safety, abiding by all safety requirements.
- South Edgecombe Middle Step Coach
- Created detailed reports and documents
- Increased 21st Century Learning Skills
Upload Your Resume for a Free Critique
- Get personalized feedback on improving your resume to land more interviews.
- See how you resume performs in automated scanners most employers use.
- Delivered in 48 hours
Well done! Your resume has been submitted successfully! You will receive a confirmation soon.
Sample Cover letter for Technology Teacher
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Technology Teacher requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
2685 Oakwood Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Rockwell Collins Inc
2043 Deer Haven Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
This letter is in response to your job advertisement of Technology Teacher position in New York . This position is compatible with my skills and work experience. It also suits well to my career interests.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Undertaken formative and summative assessment of pupil’s work on a regular basis.
- Used as a variety of teaching strategies and styles to provide challenging and stimulating work.
- Used SIMS to access pupil data, review pupil’s progress and write reports.
- Have organised extra-curricular activities such as after school Cookery classes and GCSE â€˜catch up’ sessions.
- Responsible for the delivery of written and oral reports regarding pupils.
- Had shared responsibility for a Year 8 form class.
- Assisted pupils with classwork and provided support with careers in the school
- Committed to my own professional developments have attended training sessions and INSETS.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I welcome the opportunity to discuss my skills and abilities. I appreciate your consideration in this regards. I would look forward to meet you soon. You can reach me via phone and email anytime.
Filed Under: Cover Letter