Staff Assistant Cover Letter
Staff Assistants provide support to office employees by completing clerical work. Essential work responsibilities of a Staff Assistant are the following: taking phone calls, answering to client inquiries, doing data entry work, sorting mail, operating office equipment, ordering office supplies, organizing and attending meetings, writing reports, forwarding messages, and completing multiple tasks as assigned by managers.
Based on our collection of cover letter samples for Staff Assistant, the most important job requirements include the following:
- Organizational skills
- Time management and work prioritization
- Being able to work under pressure
- Effective communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer competences
- Being able to follow instructions
- Telephone etiquette
- Attention to details and accuracy
Those interested in a Staff Assistant career can check comparable skills and qualifications in the example cover letter mentioned below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Staff Assistant Resume Samples.
For more information on what it takes to be a Staff Assistant check out our more complete Staff Assistant Job Description.
Dear Ms. Saffold:
If you are looking for an organized, self-motivated, and reliable professional with a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed to join your team as your next Staff Assistant, I respectfully request that you consider my enclosed resume. With solid experience providing comprehensive administrative and operational support to drive maximum business efficiency, I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to your team.
From implementing improved processes and procedures and updating databases to handling correspondence and managing high-volume calendars and schedules, my background has prepared me to shine in this role. Backed by my superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at providing exceptional organizational and time-management expertise and propelling office success.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Performing overarching administrative support functions—including report and presentation generation, schedule coordination, customer service functions, and client / staff issue resolution—while ensuring optimal productivity and goal achievement.
- Demonstrating a firm commitment to providing outstanding administrative support in fast-paced environments while streamlining operations and facilitating organizational success.
- Balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven environments while providing top-level organization and interpersonal skills and improving operational systems.
With my proven commitment to delivering the highest level of administrative support, I am well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to your team at Juniper Systems. Additionally, my flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to a variety of industries and roles positions me to substantially benefit your organization as your next Staff Assistant. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you in detail.
Thank you for your consideration.
Diann B. Binder
Administrative assistant cover letter sample
This cover letter example for an administrative assistant will help you to sell your skills and professional demeanor.
Use these tips to write an administrative assistant cover letter.
To be the successful candidate for an administrative assistant job, it helps to have a cover letter that can sell your administrative skills, such as organization, communication, and time management, to employers. View our sample cover letter for an administrative assistant below.
And if you need additional writing tips, join Monster for free today, so the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service can help you impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter for administrative assistant jobs.
1543 Elm St.
Sometown, NY 11111
Home: (555) 555-5555
1428 Main St.
Anytown, NY 12222
Dear Mr. Short:
Are you spending too much time handling administrative tasks? Would you like to free yourself from tedious detail work so you can focus on building your business? If the answer is yes, then we should speak.
I offer a five-year track record in office management and administrative support. You will benefit from my following key strengths:
- Computer expertise, with proficiency in all MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access).
- Broad-based experience covering a full spectrum of administrative duties, including executive support, office management, billing/invoicing, payroll administration, customer care, account management, database administration, document preparation, travel/meeting coordination and project/program support.
- Superior multitasking talents, with the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments and develop solutions to challenging business problems.
- A proven reputation, with a consistent history of exemplary performance reviews and recognition for driving efficiency improvements to office systems, workflows and processes.
I am confident that if you hire me as your administrative assistant, you will have more time and energy to concentrate on growing your business. My resume is enclosed for your review, and I will follow up with you in a few days to discuss your administrative support needs. You may also call me at (555) 555-5555 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time, and have a great day.