Whether you’re an author, researcher, or publishing institution, there are multiple ways for you to order a dissertation through ProQuest. You can do the searching, or we’ll do it for you. Order once, or set up an ongoing schedule. You can even work with expert bibliographers and database specialists to create a selection profile and criteria that result in automatic delivery of the materials you need, as soon as they become available—and you retain the right to return anything that falls outside your criteria, for full credit.
Dissertation Author Copies
Own official reproductions of your work that replicate Library of Congress holdings. Learn more about author Milestone editions and how to place your order.
No library access to our dissertations and theses database? No worries. We’ll review the database using your keywords.
Request a search
ProQuest Dissertations and Theses
University of Iowa electronic Dissertations and Theses: Iowa Research Online
- Iowa Research OnlineIowa Research Online (IRO) is a service of the University of Iowa Libraries dedicated to preserving and providing open access to the scholarly and creative work of the University. You can find electronic theses and dissertations from the UI.
Dissertations and Theses
- Theses Canada PortalElectronic theses that were submitted to the Theses Canada program between 1998 and August 31, 2002.
- Foreign Doctoral DissertationsCRL has more than 750,000 foreign doctoral dissertations that can be requested through the Interlibrary Loan service - http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/services/illdd.html.
- Australasian Digital Theses ProgramThis database contains 135,254 theses, of which, 9,782 are in digital form, from post-graduate research students in 28 participating Australian universities.
- DART-Europe E-Theses PortalDART-Europe is a partnership of research libraries and library consortia who are working together to improve global access to European research theses. The DART-Europe partners help to provide researchers with a single European Portal for the discovery of Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETDs), and they participate in advocacy to influence future European e-theses developments.
- EThOSElectronic Theses Online Service: access to over 250,000 United Kingdom theses.
- Networked Digital Library of Theses and DissertationsThe Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD) is an international organization dedicated to promoting electronic analogues to the traditional paper-based theses and dissertations.
- SUDOCA French online catalog providing access to academic university libraries in France. To limit your search to theses, select the Advanced Search Screen and choose "Theses (version de soutenance)" as the publication type.
- Open Access Theses and Dissertations (OATD)OATD aims to be the best possible resource for finding open access graduate theses and dissertations published around the world. Metadata (information about the theses) comes from over 600 colleges, universities, and research institutions. OATD currently indexes over 1.5 million theses and dissertations.
- MLA International BibliographyThe MLA International Bibliography is a subject index for books, articles and websites published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and linguistics. It contains over 2 million citations dating back to 1925.
- WorldCatA bibliographic database of over 62,000,000 records from over 2,000 libraries around the world.