Dear (Sir, Madame, Mr. Name, Mrs. Name, Miss Name),
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself a little so as to hopefully be considered for the internship position with (name of company).
I completed my studies at (name of school/university etc.) in (date), after which began my work experience at (name of company), where I am still at present. After (amount of time at X company) I am looking to broaden my experiences and allow myself to grow more effectively within the field.
Marketing and its key elements, is an area that I see as multi-faceted, creative and very dynamic. These elements encourage me to expand my learning experience seeking out new challenges along the way.
The internship position that is available with (name of company) is one where I feel that I will be able to become an asset to the company through my enthusiasm for the field.
Please find attached my Resume with contact details, I kindly request to be called in for a formal interview soon.
Looking forward to meeting you,
Related examples :
Marketing Intern Cover Letter
Marketing Interns work temporarily for marketing agencies or departments and acquire knowledge and experience in the field. Typical responsibilities of a Marketing Intern include analyzing marketing and sales data, preparing presentations, helping to organize trade shows, taking part in campaign planning and implementation, handling correspondence, monitoring the competition, and disseminating press releases. They are usually supervised by senior marketing executives.
A well-written sample cover letter for Marketing Intern showcases the following qualifications:
- Leadership potential
- Marketing expertise
- A willingness to learn and the ability to follow instructions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of relevant software
- Interpersonal and networking abilities
- Being able to work in a team or independently
- Problem-solving orientation
An example Marketing Intern cover letter displaying comparable skills is provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Marketing Intern Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Phillips:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in obtaining a marketing internship with Indizone. As a creative and results-oriented individual with a solid academic background in marketing, I possess a breadth of knowledge and skills that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Earning a recent Master of Arts degree in Marketing Communication and participating in comprehensive marketing research, analysis, and plan development projects.
• Gaining deep understanding and knowledge across the creative process in areas including market and competitive analysis, website updates, SEO/SEM performing tracking, and direct client communications.
- Possessing expertise in social media vehicles, blogs, and additional online outlets to drive customer awareness, engagement, and loyalty.
- Demonstrating effective communication, organization, presentation, and project management abilities.
My ability to drive the achievement of corporate marketing goals and objectives is sure to make an immediate and positive impact on Indizone, and I would welcome the opportunity to continue to hone and expand my marketing skills through a hands-on internship with your company. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Mary G. Hughes